The best way to study authentic Kabbalah is by starting to read any books, the wrong ones and the authentic ones.
I have taught Kabbalah to thousands of people in my life and in my 30 years of experience of I’he met so many people, I met so many teachers and I can not tell you what is right or what is wrong, its up to the receiver, the student to define if the style is working for them or not.
So to claim or judge that I am better at delivering and interpreting this timeless study, is no for me to judge. My dream, goal and vision is that every human being will start studying Kabbalah. Even if you study Kabbalah with a non authentic person, your genuine desire to study authentic Kabbalah will find you and lead you to it. . Just don’t stop asking: why! Don’t stop searching and questioning.
The most important books are the ones that were written up to the time of Rabbi Yehuda HaLevy Ashlag. He is the the last one to write the truth about Kabbalah. I recommend to follow his studies. Before him the Baal Shem Tov and before that the Ari, Rabbi Isaac Luria and before that the Zohar.
Those of you who are capable can study the Book of Formation as well. Here at Vital Transformation our goal is to study Kabbalah, but more importantly is we want to make sure that you will be able to teach it yourself.
Myself as a teacher or Rabbi, I believe if you cannot teach what i’m teaching you, then you didn’t learn.
The 3 aspects to authentic teachers are :
1) After you study with them you feel you are connecting to the Divine or a Higher Force
2) The studies make you happier and you desire to know more.
3) You are capable to share what you studied
When you study with a non- authentic teachers you will find out;
1) That the person who taught you is more afraid of losing you, than you are learning the knowledge.
2) You are leaving the room knowing there is a Divine Presence, Divine Energy, yet it doesn’t give you more certainty
3) There is a severe codependent relationship between you and the master who is trying to teach you.
None of these claims have put me in a place to judge who is authentic or not. I have met many masters of Kabbalah some authentic and some not. The best thing to do is to use the aspects above to see if your teachers are authentic or not